Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sammy part 3

I still wanted to write a little more about the time I got to share with Sam.  I wish she could have lived forever the was the perfect little companion for me.  When we joined David's life I figured he loved me so he would put up with her because he knew how much she meant to me.  But I was thrilled when I realized David loved her just as much as I did!  This really meant a lot to me.  The first time we went on vacation without her David had took a video of her before we went and watched it several time while we were gone.  Sam went on several trips with as well.  Mostly camping in the r.v.  We took trips around Washington and Oregon and even made it on trips to Utah and Wisconsin .  I think she's been on more trips and to more states then many people I know even!  Here's a picture from our first trip with David. 

Jeeping in Moab UT


We went to the tulip festival in Oregon because it was dog friendly unlike the Wa one.



David's family reunion in WI she's right in the middle.
 


She even went boating with us.


 
She liked opening her Christmas stocking and gifts.


 
We went on walks all the time.  Here's a picture I loved of Penelope walking her


One more post about Sam to go...Next time I will post about her last days and some of my favorite photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment