Saturday, March 12, 2016

Kitchen up-date

No it's not finished yet...I seams like once the major stuff is up and running the small stuff takes forever to wrap up!  David has been doing all the work himself and he has been working a lot of weekends at work too so the kitchen is slow going.  I really love the way it is looking though!  Here are a few before, during and now pictures.



we can't find the last handle
 
 The sink side of the kitchen.  I tried to group the pictures to the same area.  Here's the stove side of the room.


No back splash yet
Here's another sink view but with the dishwasher and refrigerator. We still want a new curtain. I didn't "stage" any of these pictures so they have the way we really live in them stuff on the cupboard, fridge and all.

you can see here the top cupboards aren't done yet
I love the way the counter top turned out.  I thought it was cool how we got to pick the piece of garnet out then they came over and made the shape we wanted from wood.  After that we got to lay out how the pieces went together. 

I'm not sure if you can tell but this next picture is one of the dents from the dryer installation I blogged about before. (we didn't do it)
We did change the doors to white and the trim but I don't think we have any pictures where you can see it. Eventually we will get new doors and trim in the rest of the house too. Here's our back splash idea unless we find something we like more before we do it.
We did put the flooring in the hall and living room area to I have a picture of the living room to if I didn't already post it.
We still have to do the back splash, trim, and top cupboards.  I can't wait for it to be all finished so we can move onto the next project.

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. We really like the floor and how it all goes so well together. The person who installed our dishwasher scratched up our new floor too. At first we were a little upset, but now we have so many other scratches on the floor that it just blends in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about our scratch. It was upsetting at first but now it's like oh well, it is what it is...

    ReplyDelete