Monday, December 21, 2015

"ditto"


I was just getting on the computer finally to blog about going to visit my sister and family in San Diego when I noticed she just had! Figures....Anyway I guess I'll recap too.  After work on a Friday I flew down to see the family.  I got in late so the kids were already asleep.  In the morning Doranda told them to stay in there room and she was going to get a surprise.  It was me of 'course.  The kids seamed excited to see me! My favorite was that Scarlett told me she thought the surprise was going to be chocolate chips but I was a way better surprise then that!  We did mostly hang around the house and enjoyed the beach.  I walked it everyday looking for cool shells. (I got all my steps in) I found a few but nothing I decided to take home.  We also got a little wetter then planned.  Good thing it was in the 70's so I wasn't to cold after.

Tucker watching the sunset


the Donut Bar
 
Leon's mustache during church
I read the kids lots of stories and made candy Christmas countdown chains with them as well. (you can see them hanging in the back of Doranda's picture of the boys gingerbread house)  It was a quick trip because I had to get back to work Tuesday morning.  Unfortunately I got sick Tuesday morning and had to reschedule all 10 of my clients that day.  Penelope told me on the drive to the airport (sick and all) that she wished I could stay!  It was fun getting to go there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment