Wednesday, December 2, 2015

busier then ever!

No time to blog! I don't know how this happened but I feel busier then ever right now!  Work is booming!  I can't even get another color in until the middle of next month.  David and I are busy working on the house updates and this week at the Salon was our customer appreciation week.  I had to make treats (with no kitchen), signs, and organize the specials.  I'm also going to visit Doranda this weekend.  I'm working so much when I get back then going to Spokane for one night to see my oldest nephew aka Jarom, get married.  I'm trying to have my Christmas gifts ready by then so I don't have to ship many of them.  Sorry Isaac but Joslyn might be late.  I'll try my best to get it in time though.  Then I get back from the wedding work the next morning everyday until Christmas even Christmas Eve.  I'm even working the day after!  I really don't want to work this much but I have a hard time telling people I don't have time for them to look their best for the holidays. Then the Monday after Christmas I'm getting surgery so I'm really trying to get all my clients in before I'm off a little while.  I've never had anything before so I'm pretty scared about it but everything should be fine.  At first I thought I had to stay at the hospital but then they said I could do out patient and be home the same day.  I don't know when I'm going to get my cards written and the gifts wrapped or the laundry done but I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. What are you having surgery for?! Hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete