Thursday, October 8, 2015

keeping busy

Sorry not much time for blogging this week...I'm not really sure why though...I feel like I'm been trying to stay busy doing things after work so I'm not home alone (David works swing shift).  I've joined the brand new Sumner YMCA and trying to go to classes after work.  I tried yoga and I'm not very good but I enjoy it and am improving.  I also have been going to trivia about once a week.  The people who invited me seam so smart I'm not sure what I'm doing there.  We have won every week except once we took 2nd.  They ask 60 questions and I think they know about 50+ on there own.  I would probably only know around 20 so it doesn't very often seam like I know one they don't however I did know a few they didn't last week.  I've been making a few crafts too and cleaning out extra stuff around the house.  Anyway I'll probably write more about Sam soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment