Sunday, October 23, 2016

family fun

I haven't had time to blog much lately because I've been to busy hanging out with all my family!
David and I took Andrew to put-put golf for his birthday.  Malachi and I went to a Spanish cooking class.  I made some of the  rice we learned again today.

  I went to California to see Doranda, Bob, and the kids, Tucker, Penelope, Scarlett, and Leon.  We had lots of fun going out to eat, playing at the beach, and going to the Safari Park. Here's a picture Tucker drew of me when I first got there.













After I got home Tianna came and got her hair done.  The next day I went to Ashton's soccer game, where he scored and they won!
Ashton scoring!



We even managed to have time to get a few pictures of Lucy with the pumpkins they are growing right across the street from us.

That pretty much sums up the last month.
I'd better wrap it up so I can watch the SeaHawks game starting soon!

5 comments: