Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Az house

 well, it's been a while since I made a blog post here. I think the last one was about cookies.  While I still enjoy baking and decorating cookies, I don't want to pursue it as a career!  I thought about it and after just a few orders I realized it was way too stressful for me. 

Since my last post we also bought a house in Az.  We actually had it built.  It took about 10 months from start to finish.  This was my first time building a new home and there were some unexpected challenges for sure.  There are a few things we learned as we went and a few I would likely have done different. That being said I think we will still be happy in the long run. The house is in a development, (first time in an HOA too) we had many options to pick from however the choices were still limited and the option prices were very inflated, so we choose many basic items and are taking our time to upgrade them ourselves. I'm lucky David can do most things as long as he has the time to do them.  We are still in the prosses of making it our own.  We have many ideas but haven't gotten to most of them yet.  He did make the barn door, headboard, shiplap wall with fireplace, put up celling fans, pendent lights blinds and more. We are still living in Washington and going back and forth until David can get a job in Az. 


(for some reason the pictures are in reverse order, sorry)















No comments:

Post a Comment