Wednesday, July 17, 2013

summer 2013

Is it just me or does it seem like I either have nothing going on so nothing to blog about or so much going on there is no time to blog! On that note I'll start out with my trip to Europe!  For several years now I had been wanting to go to Italy and/or a Mediterranean cruise for my 40th birthday.  That's right I said 40! Where has the time went......Anyway I've had so much going on the past few years I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but I did!  David and I flew from Seattle to Rome where we spent  4 nights and then went on a 7 night cruise to Sicily, Greece, Turkey, and Crete.  It was wonderful! Everything was so beautiful and there was so much to do!  I especially loved the pizza in Italy!  I hope to go back someday to see more!  If I had to do it again I would skip the cruise and see more of Italy by land!  Here are some pictures....
coliseum

Tuscany

trevi fountain

Sicily

Pantheon Greece

Turkey

I will try to post more fun summer stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment