Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mud Run

Rampage at the RAC






Pre-race



Jello-pit
  Saturday I did my first "mud run".  Autumn did it with me.  It was a lot of fun!  I loved the obstacles but the running was a lot harder then I thought.  I guess I should work-out more! I think I was pretty good at the obstacles though.  The only one I wasn't great at was jumping up the hay stack.  It was a bit tall for me and I had to step on the guys shoulder.  I can't believe Autumn (who's 4'11") could do it though.  She said she had lots of practice from sneaking out the window as a teenager. Apparently I didn't sneak out enough.  It was a 5k.  We finished in just under an hour.  David and Sammy came to watch.  He drove the motor home so we could clean up and change after.  He also was our photographer, and watched Sammy too.  I am so happy he is part of my life!  Oh ya did I mention it was pouring down rain! I think I will do another one next year!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. You will have to let me do it with you next year!

    ReplyDelete